Saturday 30 May 2015

My 1st Graze Box



I've been meaning to order a graze box for sooo long, and since I had a voucher, I did! I've written a little review for you guys, and I have a discount code for you to get your 1st, 5th and 10th boxes free . 


The process is simple . You go online, make your account and simply eliminate any snacks you don't like . Then, they post a cute little box to you, with 4 different snacks and a booklet of nutritional information . 


Pomodoro Rustichella 

I generally don't like croutons, as they remind me a bit of stale bread . These ones had a really nice cheese taste to them, but I didn't like the texture (me + croutons = yeugh) . 
The tomato breadsticks were quite nice, but the tomato flavour wasn't particularly strong . The almonds also didn't have a strong flavour, but they were really nice! 

Rating - 5/10 


Super Carrot Cake

THIS . THIS IS THE BEST CARROT CAKE I'VE EVER TASTED . 
It was moist, slightly spicy, the raisins were sticky, the pumpkin seeds were crunchy (but not too crunchy) . Where might I buy large quantities of this perfection?

Rating - 10/10 


Rocky Road Granola Topper

This stuff tasted SO GOOD with my strawberries and cherry yoghurt . My only fault is that the fudge pieces were a bit hard . 

Rating - 8/10 


Sticky Toffee Pudding 

Again, this was phenomenal . The texture is just perfect! I would recommend heating it up for 10 seconds before eating, as it makes the cake all gooey and warms up the toffee sauce (which wasn't overly sweet ; it was just right!) 

Rating - 10/10 


Overall, I've had a great first experience with graze, and have since ordered (and devoured) another box . 
Click this link for the discount : https://www.graze.com/uk/p/LUCIAM2MU


-L x 




No comments:

Post a Comment