Sunday 3 May 2015

Current Lush Wishlist


Although Summer is approaching, this doesn't mean I can't still enjoy a good bubble bath ;) .
There are quite a few bits of bobs from Lush that I've been lusting after, or rather, Lush-ting after . 
So, here's my list of things I'd quite like from Lush :


Shock horror, I've never tried the Twilight bath bomb! This is a classic from Lush, and everyone seems to love it, so I thought I better give it a go . 



You'll probably realise this as we go through this wish list, but I adore anything rose scented . This is the Rose Jam Bubbleroon, so if it smells like roses and is going to turn my bath pink, I NEED IT .



Last time I was in a Lush store, I was only going in to ask about skin care, and I took a quick whiff of the Creamy Candy Bubble Bar . If you're a fan of Snow Fairy, this smells exactly like it! 


The Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie again, smells of roses . What else must I say?


I can never be bothered shaving my legs, and most times I'm just too lazy . Unlucky for me, this isn't really an option during the Summer . Maybe, oh maybe, if I bought D'Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap, I will actually bother to shave because who doesn't want strawberry scented legs?




I bought my Mum King of Skin Solid Body Butter along with a few other items for Mother's Day, and I think this is definitely her favourite . Although it's made of banana, it leaves this gorgeous white - chocolatey - almondy - goodness scent on the skin, which I love . 


The description for Celestial Facial Moisturiser is "Help troubled, dry skin become angelic -" . Already I'm sold . I haven't always had trouble with my skin, but recently the surface has become really bumpy, and my skin tone more uneven . I'm currently trying out Lush's Fresh Farmacy Cleanser which hasn't worked wonders so far . 


As I mentioned earlier, I recently went in to Lush for a skin consultation, and the lovely woman (sadly, I didn't catch her name) recommended I try the Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask . She suggested it as she said the almonds would help with the texture of my skin, and leave it feeling smooth . For some reason I didn't pick one up . Silly me .




This sounds HEAVENLY . I always struggle to find a good lip balm ; I wasn't even impressed with Burt's Bees! Lush's Honey Trap Lip Balm has very good reviews and has a scent of white chocolate and honey, which sounds sooo good .


Like most people who use heat styling tools, I get split ends . Quite a lot, actually . While the Shine So Bright Hair Balm doesn't fix split ends, it does prevent them . I am a bit hesitant about this product though, because it has very mixed reviews . 


Helen Anderson recently did a video all about her favourite Lush products for dry hair, and she highly recommended R&B Hair Moisturiser . The reviews on the website are also very good, so I will most likely be giving this a go in the near future .


Jungle Solid Conditioner is made from bananas, avocados, shea butter, coconut oil, and much more of all that good stuff for you hair . Plus, it has a tropical scent, which sounds very appealing to me . The only downside is it again, has mixed reviews . It is only £3.50 though, so I'll probably try it out .


I think I'm going to ask for the Rosie Gift Set as part of my birthday present . Inside the beautiful packaging is Ro's Argan Body ConditionerAmandopondo Bubble Bar, Rose Jam Bubbleroon, Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb and Rose Jam Shower Gel .
I love roses . 


I couldn't get a photo of it, as it's from Lush Kitchen, but I would love to try out Violet Nights Bath Oil, as violets are another favourite scent of mine .


Leave a comment if you'd like to see reviews of any of the products mentioned, and also let me know what you'd like to try from Lush (or if you've tried any of the products mentioned) . 

-L x 






No comments:

Post a Comment